Welcome to Brimstone, partner!
The year is 1884, but the history is not our own. In a less traveled northeast corner of the Territory of New Mexico, surrounded on all sides by the expansive Asphodel Meadows and framed by the Ptolomea Mountains, is the bustling boomtown of Brimstone (population 2,337).
Brimstone is loosely modeled after modern day Clayton, New Mexico in Union County. Unlike Clayton, Brimstone is much larger. With the discovery of ghost rock in close proximity its rail business is booming. Much like Clayton was in the 1800s, Brimstone is also a busy railroad and livestock town with many ranches in and near the town.
What is Brimstone Adventures?
Brimstone Adventures is a Discord-based Deadlands: The Weird West (2020 revision) West Marches tabletop RPG group that is set in a persistent world. West Marches is a style of game designed to facilitate player agency by putting them in charge of where they go, what they do, and when they play. Each adventure is run as a pick-up game that anyone on the server can join on a first-come, first-served basis. We welcome any players and GMs who would like to participate.
Join our Discord community here: https://discord.gg/nyytzSeMeK
Rules & Resources
- Gameplay Rules: The full details on the rules for our campaign.
- Character Creation & Advancement
- Contribution Guidelines
- Adventure Hooks: A list of available starters if you need an idea for an adventure.
- List of Player Characters: All active PCs in Brimstone.
- List of Adventures: Past adventures, participants and rewards.
- Adventure Reports: Accounts of past adventures, submitted by players.
- News Articles: In-universe newspaper articles.
- West Marches: Here are some resources on what a West Marches campaign is like and how to get the most out of it.